In society, there has been many relationships throughout many circumstances. There has been many conferences on the gays. People have been disgusted in that the specific person like their own sex. I do have experience in this since my cousin is actually is fully gay. But this is not my point, my point is that gay rights have to be legal. They are regular people that like their own sex and they do not mind in what they are going to do. Yes, many people are disgusted that people are gay and that people could have a good life if many laws could be passed on the rights to be gay. Maybe in New York that the gay marriage is illegal but in other states like in California or New Jersey, it is not illegal. People go to other states to get married to each other. I don't think that it is wrong to be gay, or to be ashamed that your gay. You should be happy and should respect in what people are talking about gay rights. One day in New York State, there would be a law stating that the gay marriage will be legal and hopefully don't have to travel hundreds of mise to go and get married.
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I believe that people should be with whoever they want even if that means they would be the same sex. Society should not discriminate towards people that are different they should accept it. I think that gay marriage should be legal because it should not matter who you marry , what should matter is that you two love each other and want to be together, but people choose to ignore the happiness of others because they are afraid of change.
ReplyDeleteI completly agree with you and Ina. It shouldn't matter what you are wheater your gay,bi-sexual or straight you should be able to have the same rights as everyone else around you. I believe if two straight people can get married then why not two gay people? I was recently at a book signing to meet Kathy Griffin and most of her line was gay people, and may I say ive met some of the nicest people ever on that line. I dont discriminate I talk to anyone and everyone! they make you feel so comfortable talking to them, they're really nice people .
ReplyDeleteI don't know what "fully gay" means. Please attempt to use college level language.
ReplyDeleteWhen addressing such a huge issue, you need to share much more information and less opinion.
2/4